Copyright © 2014-2016 She Has Hazel Eyes. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

A flower tote pattern

It's Friday and time for an update people.

I have another new pattern in my Etsy shop today.  The pattern is written in English using both US terminology and UK terminology, as separate listings.



The tote bag is similar in design to the green flower fairy tote of two years ago but this tote is coral, accented with a golden orange flower.


Materials Used

Like the fairy tote I have used two strands of 4 ply yarn for the body of the tote but you could make up the tote with double knit yarn and adjust hook sizes accordingly.

Skills level

Intermediate skills needed but a confident beginner should manage once the tote has been made first as detailed pictures show you how to make the flower and leaves,

No comments

I would love it if you would give me some feedback about this post. It will only take you a short while. Thank you.